Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Sept. 8th… Here we go AGAIN !! And again… and again…

We will be heading to Glenmont today to return my computer tower for the 3rd time now and I’m not at all happy about the 29 mile drive there with gas prices the way they are. ( We've driven that 29 miles five times after today) It almost leads me to believe the guy didn’t even look at my tower last time, because the pictures will still not load, and that was the problem for which I returned it to him last time. He obviously didn’t try it, or he is just plain stupid…… and I don’t believe that to be the case. Anyway… you now know the conception of again & again & again…..

Our main purpose for going early this morning, is to head to Guilderland to get Dr. Paster to check the progress on Vick’s back and for him to look over (Vick’s Dad) Joe’s MRI report to see if he might be a candidate for spinal decompression therapy too. Joe fell over a year ago and hasn’t been the same since……… being plagued with Sciatica and the associated pain. He has virtually been reduced to an existing human being, because he cannot do much walking or be his usual, virile, self in carrying out functions with his usual strength and forcefulness. I believe he is somewhat depressed by the pain and feeling that life is now passing him by. Therefore, it is Vicki and my goal to see if Mike can reduce the inflammation to the Sciatic nerve by the therapy, if Joe is a candidate for it. Having gone through this pain management with Vicki, my heart aches for Joe, because I know the terrible nights and days Vicki endured as the pain ran rampantly throughout her back and down her thigh with excruciating results. Vicki got her life back……. And now we wish to help Joe get his back again too.

No comments: