Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday June 4th… Rainy, dreary and gloomy skies.

It has rained off and on since I arose at 7:30 this morning. I was awake at 6:00, but declined to exit the nest, since it was raining and just kind of dozed until I could lay there no longer. Only two of the dogs came downstairs with me….showing the traitor mentality of the rest. Oh well, the two that followed me down, beat a hasty retreat back upstairs as soon as I opened the door for them to come back inside after doing their outside business. Maybe I had better not be that condescending toward the other dogs, because if they could leave themselves out, I probably would not come down early either. After they shot back up the steps to join the others, I was alone again to read the AOL news, write a little more of the autobiography about our life together and how it all started, which I have been working on for over a year or just do the web site blog, as I am now doing. Usually, I perform all of the above on any given morning unless there is an appointment or someone is coming here early, which then interferes with the laid back morning style I have come to love and embrace every morning. I must admit, as now, that I get a very diminutive amount of work completed, once I do get going, after employing my enchantingly slow morning start, but today it is such because of the start and stop of the rain fall. I believe I will none the less, move to the barn area and try to place and plate beams. I can stop when the rain is too much and restart when it ceases. Other than that, I know not of future plans today. We may take you anywhere with pictures later, who knows.

No comments: