Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8th…9:50 PM And we DID IT!!!!! The Brooding House is Done.

 We finished up the brooding house tonight! We will clean it out tomorrow and hang the heat lamps and get ready for the peeps we have coming. Sweet Vicki wants to go look for bunnies tomorrow along with picking up the 18 6x6x12” long Posts and the 4x4x12’ Posts for the barn at GNH Lumber too. I don’t see any reason we can’t. We do need to figure how many posts are needed for the fence though….I guess I better get busy and figure it out. After we get the poles, post and fence posts. it will be time to get the transit level out and shoot true 90 degree corners.

We also got Vicki back on the end of her fishing pole too. I thought she might catch one…. but she caught 8 or more nice bass. We released them into our pond as you can see me release them in the pictures below.

Vick is hookin' into em'.  Another!! She's on it now!!!!!

She'as just nailin' em' left & Right

Awright...Awright!!!!! So you're better in' me at this!!!!

A little cut here...and a snip here.....

From Raw fish fillets to Golden Brown Fish Nuggets...

Yum....Yum!!!!! A meal fit for a KING!

Believe me, I thank God every day for the blessings in my life. I never take a minute of my now perfect life for granted. Not after what I left behind.......THANK GOD.

No comments: