Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Joke Continues.....Day 2...Please be Patient

 

                           

April 2...  A little cool out there, but beautiful!!! I started on this bugger again this morning and have figured it out. When  I lost images, I replaced them with the same images from another page and they already had Meta Tags (like a road map) and when my HTML converted, it made multiple tags that were alike, but different pictures. ANYWAY....A mess. Vick will Blog here later this morning as I rebuild the web Site with new content. It needed it anyway.

We are only going to maintain videos between posts and if a new one is added, an old one will be removed. They are massive to store and updates take forever.

Again,  SORRY, but stay tuned for Vicki 

                                                                                

No comments: