Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16th…… Cool, dreary……looks like the rain they called for!

We’re gonna do the best we can today. Sweet Vicki had a miserable night with back pain and could find no position to lie in that was close to comfortable enough to allow sleep to happen. She is still in bed and that is where she should be until she is ready to move to the couch later. I’ll deliver some crème of wheat to her later like she does for me when I’m under the weather. I hope she feels a little better today.

If she is ok by herself, I’ll see if I can place a few more barn beams to keep that project going and I need to check, feed & water the critters in the brooding house and repair the door to the computer room. Perhaps today we can take a few pictures of things around here for you to see.

No comments: