Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7th…. running on a full tank now!! ready to cut posts.

                

Well, I got my two cups of coffee and a whoopee pie under my belt and once I release the imprisoned ducks and chickens, check the brooding house conditions I’m ready to cut post tops off.

Later today, I need to meet with Jeff’s Dad, (Jeff the contractor) to discuss a barter for his skid steer loader with forks. He also said he would help me set the big beams on the day I get the loader in exchange for something I can do for him. OK………I’m game to help anyone as long as I can still get this barn built. The good thing is that when we have a miserable rainy day…..I can do other things until the rain stops.

We can’t wait to see what kind of critters come visiting today. Seems like every day we see new animals and birds coming to the Cluckin’ “A” Critter Farm. We love it!!

No comments: