Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rainy day blues! Who needs em!

Rain! Boy I hate rain....just a little bit less than snow though, but in any event, I hate rain. Right now, there is 4 inches of wet snow in the driveway and when you pull into the the driveway, it squishes out and you have tire marks clear down to the stones and the squished snow just moves to another place beside the tires. I think it will be there until July or August. Maybe we can sell snow cones or that snow looking ice they us at the Grand Union supermarkets under the vegetable and fish. there wasn't anything better to do than exercise downstairs, in fact, the dogs were so bored that they exercised with us. Below you can see the pictures of them working out. I guess I might as well get used to the rain since it's going to continue until Wednesday night. Oh Crap! I just hope I don't have to wait in line for the Bow Flex too long.

Snavely working her AB's with the roller as others cheer her on.

Snavely on the Bow Flex working out.

Snavely on the treadmill working off the fat. She has issues you know.

On break midway through the workout.

Dutchess has some AB issues. She is flexing the AB Lounger

Snavely sneaked off for a beer, but they wouldn't serve her. She's only 3 1/2 years old!

Here's what a half hour of exercise does! It should be outlawed!!!

No comments: